Forum |  HardWare.fr | News | Articles | PC | S'identifier | S'inscrire | Shop Recherche
1022 connectés 

FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

correction anglais

Mot :   Pseudo :  

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

correction anglais

n°569520
snyfir
Posté le 16-01-2006 à 21:09:31  profilanswer

Si quelqu'un pourais me corriger ce texte merci beaucoup.

On the one hand I would have looked for a job, and I would have asked for help to people in the city to have some advices.  
On the other hand I would have accepted to give a package of heroin in Tokyo in exchange of 1000£.
But I am desperate and I am suffering from a serious disease because I have headaches and cramps, so I am  weak.  I can’t imagine work.
I would like to buy a ticket to return in England because it has run out but I am penniless. That’s why it is necessary that I find money.
Either I can accept the package of heroin to do a lot of money in a record time instead of working. However I risk to be trapped for the customs officers, then to be locked up and even to get a death penalty. Moreover it’s not worthy of woman and I won’t feel up to look myself in a mirror because I would do something punished for the law and I won’t be honest.
Or I work to earn money but it’s long and it’s difficult because I am ill.  
In both cases, it’s not reasonable that’s why it’s preferable to go to the British Embassy to get a loan or ring my family in spite of my pride.

mood
Publicité
Posté le 16-01-2006 à 21:09:31  profilanswer

n°569550
bus 101
Posté le 16-01-2006 à 21:41:08  profilanswer

qq indices sur qq erreurs:
to people
advices
exchange of
1000£
work
in England
"it" has run out
that I find
do money
j'arrête car je fatigue, dsl...

Aller à :
Ajouter une réponse
  FORUM HardWare.fr
  Emploi & Etudes
  Aide aux devoirs

correction anglais

Sujets relatifs
correction traduction phrase français vers anglaiscorrection en anglais
Anglais correctioncorrection d'un texte français traduit en anglais(thème)
correction phrases françaises traduites en anglaiscorrection d'un texte anglais traduit en français(version)
correction d'un texte français traduit en anglais(thème)correction d'un texte anglais traduit en français
correction de fautes d'un écrit un anglais svpAnglais correction svp
Plus de sujets relatifs à : correction anglais

Copyright © 1997-2022 Hardware.fr SARL (Signaler un contenu illicite / Données personnelles) / Groupe LDLC / Shop HFR